ADVICE FOR MEETINGS OR BUSINESS SETTINGS
- In case of meetings with visitors coming recently from affected countries, it is recommended to avoid close contact with symptomatic people who have fever, cough or shortness of breath (flu-like symptoms).
- Follow those measures to limit transmission:
I. Hand hygiene: cleaning hands for at least 20 seconds
II. Cough and sneeze etiquette: covering the mouth with inner elbow, or by using tissue papers instead of hands.
III. Making sure of availability of hand sanitizer
- In case of symptomatic employee with respiratory symptoms fever, cough or shortness of breath who arrived from affected countries, they must be evaluated by healthcare facility.
WHAT SHOULD SYMPTOMATIC TRAVELERS COMING FROM AFFECTED COUNTRIES?
- Seek medical care right away. Before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- Avoid contact with others.
- Do not travel while sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
WHAT INFORMATION SOURCES ARE RELIABLE ?
- We recommend that you receive the correct information from government health agencies and do not circulate information about diseases in general.