Dr. Tanuka Das
MBBS, MS(G&O), DNB, MRCOG(LONDON), FMAS(LAPAROSCOPY)
Dr. Tanuka Das is one among the reputed and well-known medical professionals with an extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of women’s diseases, especially those dealing with the female reproductive system. She is currently working as visiting consultant in IRIS Multispecialty Hospital, Kolkata.
Dr. Tanuka is engaged in mentoring classes for third, fifth and seventh semester students on ward clinics and tutorial classes undergraduate student(MBBS) and postgraduate (MS) in Medical college and her passion towards teaching thereby passing the knowledge to others is highly appreciable. She had also got an enormous experience on paper presentations and seminars which includes evaluation of risk factor of stillbirth, multiple previous surgeries for cervicovaginal atresia just to name a few. Dr. Tanuka is a dedicated mentor who always loved to share the knowledge to make reputed and knowledgeable clinicians across the world.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of Royal College of London
- Society of endoscopy and laparoscopy surgeons of India (SELSI)
- Society of Bengal Obstetrics & Gynaecology (BOGS)
- Organizing member of scientific committee AICC –RCOG conference.
- FOGSI- Federation of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of India