Dr Rabia Imran
EFOG – EBCOG, MRCPI, FCPS, MBBS
An OB GYN expert with adequate mentoring experience, Dr Rabia Imran joins StudyMEDIC as mentor for its EFOG –EBCOG courses and MRCPI Courses. She is currently working as an OB GYN consultant in Indus hospital, Karachi. She has attended various workshops and seminars and has extensive experience in both surgical and communication skills.
Dr. Rabia completed her MBBS from Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Sindh, Pakistan in 2008. She was a topper throughout her MBBS studies and she is well-equipped with deep medical professional knowledge and practical experience. She completed her FCPS in 2016 from the Aga Khan University, Karachi. She completed her international memberships and fellowships like MRCPI and EFOG in 2021.
She possesses strong leadership qualities and decision-making power. She will be a very valuable mentor for students preparing for MRCPI, EFOG exams. She is passionate about helping students achieve their goals. An international certified educator; Dr Rabia’s mentorship will help students clear the MRCPI and EFOG –EBCOG exams easily.
Qualifications & Membership
- MRCPI: Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- EFOG – EBCOG: European Fellowship of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- FCPS: Fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan.
Awards & Recognitions
- Top Ten Holder throughout MBBS
- Distinction in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Distinction in Community Medicine
- Distinction in Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Distinction in Pathology General, Microbiology & Parasitology.
- Distinction in Forensic Medicine
- Distinction in Biochemistry.
- Awarded as the Best Resident of OB GYN Department.