Dr. Maitreyee D S
Dr. Maitreyee D S is an Associate Professor with ten years of teaching experience in Biochemistry and with considerable experience in NABL accreditation activities. Dr Maitreyee is committed to impart her learning methodologies to students to make them experts in biochemistry and laboratory speciality. Dr Maitreyee is currently an Associate Professor with Father Muller Medical College at Mangalore.
Dr Maitreyee’s major area of expertise and interest are Laboratory Diagnostics, Endocrinology, and Simulation Skill Center. She has extensive mentoring experience and is a member and co-ordinator of various committees and units on medical education. Dr Maitreyee also has published various papers in National and International Journals.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification – Asian Institute of Quality Management
- Advance Course in Medical Education (ACME) – St. John’s Medical College, Bengaluru
- M. Med Family Medicine – MGR University, Tamil Nadu
- MD Biochemistry – JJM Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Mysore
- Currently pursuing Basic Course in Biomedical Research – ICMR