Dr. Gosoon Falih Ibraheem
EFOG – EBCOG, CABOG, FIBMS, MBCHB, MRCPI
Dr. Gosoon Falih Ibraheem, a reputed specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology, is currently working as an OBG specialist at the Khoula Teaching Hospital in Muscat, Oman. Possessing excellent training skills and clinical experience, she always approaches mentoring as her passion and remains wholly dedicated to her profession.
Dr. Gosoon has vast experience in all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including exploratory laparotomy, oophorectomy, dilatation and curettage, ovarian cystectomy, hysterectomy, and so on. She also has completed many international certifications including FIBMS, and CABOG.
Dr. Gosoon completed her MBCHB: Bachelor Degree in Medicine from Al-Yarmouk College of Medicine, Al-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad, Iraq in the year 2002 – 2003. Ever since, she had a great admiration for mentoring.
Despite her busy practice, she is an attentive Mentor dedicated to providing comprehensive assistance to students in a variety of subjects.
Qualifications & Memberships
- MBCHB: Bachelor Degree in Medicine from AL-YARMOUK College of Medicine, Al-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad- Iraq
- FIBMS: Fellowship of Iraqi Board of Clinical Specialties of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- CABOG: Fellowship of Arabic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- EFOG – EBCOG: European Fellowship of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- MRCPI: Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI).