Dr. Dhavashree V
MRCOG,MBBS,DGO,DLS & DRM,ART
Dr. Dhavashree V is a highly qualified Obstetrician and Gynaecologist specialising in Laparoscopy, and Fertility and Assisted Reproduction. She is presently practising as a Consultant with SKS Hospital and is the Clinical Director of SKS WOMENS CENTRE AND FERTILITY FOUNDATION.
A dedicated and passionate student herself, Dr. Dhavashree understands the intricacies of the MRCOG exam very well. She is an experienced mentor for MRCOG and is actively involved in coordinating and conducting seminars on various OBGYN topics. Dr Dhavashree is committed to make learning a more fruitful and extensive experience for her students.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MRCOG (Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) – U.K.
- DLS & DRM – Gynae-Laparoscopy training at CIMAR, Kerala and from The Kiel University, Germany
- ART – Training in the field of Assisted Reproduction from National University Hospital, Singapore and from Kiel university, Germany
- DGO – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- MBBS – PSG institute of Medical Sciences and Research – India