Dr Aaradhana Bhamre
MRCOG, M.S. (ObGy), F.MAS, Dip in Gyn Endoscopy, Gyn Endoscopic Surgeon Colposcopist.
Dr. Aaradhana Bhamre is one among the reputed clinician and mentor who have shown great admiration towards OBS & GYN and her mentoring techniques benefits to students to understand the concepts and clear the basics with ease. She is currently working as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Laparoscopic surgeon, Colposcopist, Sonologist at Ram Surgical and Maternity Hospital.
Dr. Aaradhana has participated in several workshops and presentations which aided a lot of students and clinicians in preparing their career effortlessly. She has been dedicated diverted her time to the students in in some of the prime educational institutions in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai which demonstrated her passion towards guiding and mentoring students. Dr. Aaradhana shall propound her valuable time and effort for mentoring with care and utmost passion for the sole benefit of the students to design the future knowledgeable generation.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MRCOG – Membership of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diploma in Gyn Endoscopy – Kiel School, Germany
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery granted by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons – World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon
- M.S Obgy (with GOLD MEDAL) – D Y Patil School of Medicine, Navi Mumbai, India
- MBBS – D Y Patil School of Medicine, Navi Mumbai, India
- First prize for paper presentation in annual MOGS conference
- Published a paper in a peer reviewed journal