TRAINING MATERIALS HANDLING POLICY
Training materials approved by the StudyMRCOG Board are made available on this website and during the courses for MRCOG and MRCPI for members of the StudyMRCOG Training Network. This policy explains how they should be used, which aspects of the materials you can modify, and when you should check with StudyMRCOG for permissions and approvals.
Course Material Library
The training material in this library:
- Is the property of StudyMRCOG, and the copyright is reserved under the name of StudyMRCOG.
- Shall not be shared or circulated with any 3rd parties or outside the respective StudyMRCOG study group.
- Shall not be modified without the prior approval of StudyMRCOG.
- Shall not be translated without the prior approval of StudyMRCOG.
- Shall be used by the trainees for the purpose of own study and revision only.
- If used for any purpose whatsoever other than self-study will incur fine or legal implication.
Free Student Library
The materials in this library are submitted by students and curated by the mentor.
- StudyMRCOG does not hold any copyright on the materials in the Free Student Library.
- StudyMRCOG does not vouch for the accuracy of the content in this library.
- The materials can be modified, translated or otherwise shared by trainees without prior permission from StudyMRCOG.
- StudyMRCOG is not liable for any errors occurring out of the usage of the material in this library.
- Any usage of these training materials not expressly included in the above points, requires the permission of StudyMRCOG.
- These materials are meant for the exclusive use of StudyMRCOG students and any unauthorized use
- Shall automatically cause cancellation of membership of StudyMRCOG groups
- Shall attract fine and/or legal implications
All questions and queries can be forward to [email protected].