Dr. Avinash S S
MD Biochemistry, MBBS
Dr Avinash is a renowned biostatistician and published author and is our visiting faculty for biostatistics sessions. He has been teaching biostatistics to students for over a decade now, making the dry subject of statistics into an interesting one and helping students face exams with confidence. Dr Avinash has mentored many students for their PG and MD projects.
Dr Avinash main areas of interest lie in Quality Control, Risk Management, Analytics, and Biostatistics and Research Methodology. He has also authored and co-authored several articles, reviews, case reports, abstracts and national and international journals.
Dr Avinash is currently Associate Professor and Consultant Biochemist in Mangalore.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MBBS – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- MD Biochemistry – Manipal University
- Diploma Course in Biostatistics and Research Methodology
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- Life member – Association of Medical Biochemists of India
- Life member – Society of Biological Scientists of India